Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Filly....

If you saw me at the Breeder's Cup this year and asked me about the winner of the classic, my response was "the filly's going to kill the field by 5 lengths...". Now I know I was exaggerating but I was convinced we were going to see a replay of the Woodward. I am still in belief that if she didn't get bumped around at the start then Havre De Grace would be following right in Queen Zenyatta's footsteps to be the second female to win the classic. But hey whose to say 4th place is all that bad....and I did have money on Drosselmeyer. Thank you Mike Smith.

Anyway. The Bloodhorse today is reporting that HDG's 5 year old deput maybe the April 1st New Orleans Handicap. Also in consideration was the New Orleans Ladies on March 17th. HDG has proven she can beat the females. Let this machine run against some tough competition. No one was mad with her4th place finish in the Classic. Everyone was just happy she tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment