Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Eclipse Awards...

Here's my list of who shold win on January 16th:

Two Year Old Male: Hansen. I understand the argument for Union Rags, but Hansen won the BC Juvinelle. Yes Union Rags may of had to go wide but he lost. I think Hansen deserves the title and I can't wait to see these two battle it out as three year olds.

Two Year Old Filly: My Miss Aurelia. Obviously. See "HOTY" blog.

Three Year Old Male: Caleb's Posse. Animal Kingdom and Shakleford haven't won/raced since the Triple Crown. I don't think either deserve it. Where was Stay Thirsty on the list?

Three Year Old Filly: Royal Delta. This race came down to the Ladies Classic Winner.

Older Female: Havre De Grace. No question

Older Male: Acclamation- completely underrated horse

Male Sprinter: Amazombie. BC win wrapped this category up for him

Female Sprinter: I'm not really a fan of any but Sassy Image had two fade 1 wins this year Shea got my vote.

Male Turf: Capw Blanco

Female Tirf: Perfect Shirl

Steeplechase: I couldn't care less.

Owner: Ken and Sarah Ramsey.

Breeder: Adena Springs

Trainer: Todd Pletcher

Jockey: Ramon Dominguez

And apprentice- I know nothing about them.

See you on the 16th

No comments:

Post a Comment