Thursday, December 22, 2011

First Post

Well people, I have finally done it and decided to put together a blog on my thoughts on today's world of horse racing. Since my family members will be the only people who read this, I will try to be appropriate as possible....Ya right!

Well coming up with a name was probably the most difficult aspect of this blog, but the name comes from (at this point in by betting career) the longest shot that I have won on; Afleet Again who went out at 41-1 odds who went out from the eight post during the Breeder's Cup Marathon this year. The $2 win-place-show bet paid around $140 not bad odds if I do say so myself. The middle aged men that I was surrounded by who have been watching the ponies for longer than I've been alive were none to pleased. I was in my glory and the next round of drinks were on me.

More to come. Especially when I'm not at work....

No comments:

Post a Comment